Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The St. Pancras International Heaven

Yes, I know: it took months until a new post here. I will promise to be a bit more stable in writing!

Although Andrew the Beer Pope told me already about the good variety of English beers in a shop at St. Pancras, I never found the time to look out for it. Yesterday, I took the chance to walk around, because I had still an hour to go for my Eurostar (uncomfortable as ever, by the way) and at Tesco, I did not find any new stuff.

And there it was: Sourced Market, a deli place, located at Kings Cross, not at International. And I found a good variety of English Ales and Lager I did not know before. Additionally, I bought a bottle of an American IPA.











You dear reader will be informed about my tasting notes later :-)

With a very heavy bag, I returned to Bruxelles, where I spent the night. And yes, I made a stop at Moeder Lambic, because they have some good new "guest beers" announced and I wanted to give them a try. Those notes will follow soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment